Saturday, March 31, 2012

Quit smoking pot 2 months.

I credit my exercise program, which I'd started 2 months prior, for providing me with the self-confidence and desire to finally give up smoking pot. "How to quit smoking weed? Been smoking for a very long time now, have managed to give up for short. Do we even have rehab or counseling centers for things. So since you didn't say your age nor how long you smoked Pot daily, I'm not going to say you won't. I stopped smoking weed 2 months ago and have since felt like c**p. I'm still pretty lazy, still procrastinate, and find that my short term memory has improved.

Advice for how to stop smoking weed everyday from people who are. The first three weeks I felt what seemed to be anxiety and had numerous attacks which. How to quit smoking weed may not be so straightforward for many. Hello everyone, I quit smoking pot. Two months no weed, what took me so long? 2 days ago. Almost 2 months no weed -after 18 years of daily abuse Cannabis. It's easier to quit smoking weed than it is to quit smoking cigarettes, but look at which one is legal. This article provides 3 powerful tips on how to quit smoking pot when you are. MrIbby357 2 months ago in playlist ***1*** HOW TO STOP SMOKIG.

Edward : 2 months ago via Android. 2 months ago; Report Abuse.

No comments: